My April Favourites

Friday, April 29, 2016
My monthly favourites are the beauty/make-up products that I have used throughout the month that I have really been impressed with. This month it has been these three items that I have been the most impressed with

Sudocrem
I've heard about poeple using this for spots for years but I never really thought to try it myself until I had a breakout that I just couldn't clear. Let me say this, Sudocrem is the best spot treatment I have ever used. I apply quite a generous amount on the affected area before I go to sleep, in the morning the spots have noticeably reduced in size if not completely cleared. I only wish I had started using this sooner. 
Good Things Argan Oil Moisture Boost Serum
I bought this in a little boots haul a few weeks ago (see blog post here) and I have really liked the results I've seen since using this. No matter how much moisturiser I used my skin always felt a little dry and tight, using this before my moisturiser has eliminated that dry feeling. My skin looks more plumper with a healthy glow without being shiny
NYX Vinyl Liquid Eyeliner
This might be my favourite liquid eyeliner, the brush is super thin which means I can create a really tight line for daytime looks or build on it for a more dramatic look. It lasts for hours without cracking or smudging and dries to a high shine.

Drop me a comment and let me know what your favourite products have been over the last couple of weeks
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.