April Birchbox Unboxed

Wednesday, April 27, 2016
I actually kind of forgot about my newly acquired Birchbox subscription until this one turned up in the most. I was quite pleased with what I saw when I opened the gorgeous box.
Kueshi Foot Cream
I was actually quite surprised by this foot cream, the consistency is not particularly thick so I didn't expect it to be moisturising enough for me. I am very impressed by how soft my feet felt after applying this before bed. I don't really have any hard skin on my feet but I am pretty much standing on my feet all day at work so it is a nice little treat after a long day.
Nuxe Dry Body Oil
I'm never really sure how to use oil's like these, since it was so small I didn't want to go slathering it on my whole body so I just spot applied to any dry patches I had. After a couple of hours the dry patch had vanished and was completely soft. One thing I really like about this is the smell, it's so luxurious.

Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner
I would definitely purchase this eyeliner once it runs out, it goes on super smooth and lasts all day. I use this on my water line as I prefer to use liquid eyeliner on my eyelid.

Benefit They're Real Mascara
I really wanted to try this mascara as I have heard nothing but rave reviews about it, unfortunately I wasn't particularly impressed. I found the consistency to be quite thick and it just made my eyelashes clump together. In the end I had to use another mascara to separate my lashes. 

Parlor Leave-in Conditioner
Now I've got shoulder length afro-caribbean hair so I must admit I was't expecting this to do very much, however I was pleasantly surprised. I always part my hair into 4 sections and detangle 1 section at a time, I used about 3-4 sprays per section. After blow-drying with the comb attachment my hair was so much smoother than it normally is and noticeably less frizzy. 

Drop me a comment below and let me know what you thought of your April Birchbox
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's such a fab box! The Nuxe dry body oil is lush!

    clairesmakeupdrawer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.