Favourite Mascara's

Monday, May 09, 2016
The item of make-up that I am probably the most passionate about is mascara. I could happily go out for the day with just mascara on. If I had to give up all my make-up except for one thing it would absolutely be mascara, although I would find it hard to choose between these two.

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume
This is my favourite everyday mascara without a doubt, with two coats my eyelashes are defined and lengthed without looking thick or clumpy. What I really love about this is how buildable it is, with a few more coats my eyelashes look thicker with more volume.
Lancôme Virtuôse Drama
I have gone through a few high-end mascara's, I always come back to Lancôme. I have tried two or three of their mascara's and this one is currently my favourite. I only need two coats to get intense eyelashes with a nice curl, without using an eyelash curler. I find this mascara a little too intense for a daytime look so this is my go-to mascara when I'm going out-out.

As much as I love these (and will be re-purchasing) I love trying out new mascara's. Drop me a comment with any recommendations you've got.
xoxo


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.