Travel Edit: Overnight Toiletries

Monday, May 16, 2016
Getting ready for my overnight stay in London (see my hotel review here) I realised how hard it can be to get all the toiletries you need without having your bag weigh a ton. I always try to take the basics with me, preferably in travel size.
Elemis Fresh Skin Purifying Face Wash & Mattifying Moisturiser
I bought an Elemis Fresh Skin Toileries Kit from TK Maxx last year, I'd never really tried any Elemis products and thought this would be a nice way to try them out. Everything in the set was travel sized which meant I could just pick and choose which products I wanted to take with me. The face wash feels really refreshing and the moisturiser actually does a decent job at keeping my face matte.
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
I have been a long time fan of Liz Earle products and this toner is the perfect size to carry away with me. The natural ingredients make this toner calming and soothing on the skin
Philosophy Falling In Love Eau De Parfum
This perfume is one of my favourite scents and I love that Sephora sell them in this cute travel size, whether I'm going away for a night or 2 weeks I always have this with me
Soap & Glory Clean On Me & Righteous Butter
I am a self-proclaimed Soap and Glory addict, I have collected so many of these travel sized products over the years that these are the first things I put in my toiletries bag. The body butter is uber thick but absorbs quickly without leaving the skin greasy.
Sure Cotton Dry Deodorant
The size of this is perfect for overnight stays and it leaves me feeling dry all day without the horrible white marks on my clothes
Olive Oil Edge Control
My edges can get a bit unruly despite my best efforts so I always keep one of these nearby to help tame them.

Thats' all I need to take with me for really short breaks/overnight stays and it all fits into the Elemis Fresh Skin toiletries bag

Drop me a comment and let me know what products you just have to take with you when you go away
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.