Review: Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation

Friday, June 24, 2016
I have wanted to try this foundation for so long but they don't sell this shade in the UK for some reason. So on my trip to America I made sure this was the first thing on my list of products to buy. My first thoughts in the store were 'there doesn't seem to be much option in the darker shades' so this was kind of my only option. Just had to cross my fingers and hope it was the right shade, thankfully it is!

I picked this up in shade 112 Cocoa, as I mentioned earlier, there isn't much choice in the darker shades unlike Maybelline Fit Me which provides a much wider selection. This foundation is said to provide a 'semi-matte medium coverage finish' and I have to agree with that. I love the coverage and buildability of liquid foundations but in the past I have been put off by the heavy feel of some foundations. I'm happy to say I didn't have that problem with this, after applying to my face and blending in I didn't even feel like I was wearing make-up. The coverage was perfect for me and gives an almost natural look.

These two are a match made in heaven, I reviewed this oval brush dupe here, with this brush I was able to perfectly blend this foundation all over my face. Whilst I can't tell you whether or not it really can last for 24 hours I can say I wore this all day (including on some busy London tubes) and my face still looked semi-matte by the time I got home. Without needing any touch-ups with powder my face remained shine free all day. I would absolutely recommend this foundation to anyone who's looking for a long wearing semi-matte foundation.

Have you tried this foundation? Drop me a comment and let me know what you thought.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I've never tried this foundation but it sounds pretty good! I've been on a bit of a foundation craze lately so I'm on the lookout for new things to try, thanks for this recommendation. :) I've tried a primer for the same range and it was pretty good. x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.