Review: Artis Oval Brush Dupe

Monday, June 20, 2016
Oval brushes are literally all over the internet now and I wanted to try one out. It's hard not to after seeing countless video's and pictures that use these brushes to achieve flawless airbrush-looking results. I wanted to find a 'dupe' that would give me an idea of what these brushes were like to use. 

I have to say I am absolutely in love with this little brush, the bristles are so soft it almost like rubbing a cushion on your face. The bristles are really tightly packed which helps the foundation spread evenly. It can be a bit strange when you first use it, I apply my liquid foundation in little dots all over my face and use the brush to blend it all in using gliding motions and sweep it across my face. My skin looked almost flawless and perfectly blended. After trying this one I would like to try a bigger size since it can take a little while to fully blend your whole face. 

I picked mine up from this seller on eBay: http://ebay.eu/28OE2Do

Have you tried any oval brushes? Drop me a comment and let me know what you thought!
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. I really want to try these brushes but the decent ones are a lot of money! However, I'm going to look on ebay at the one you posted lol x

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really good dupe, if you try it let me know what you think of it
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I'm really new to using brushes but I'm a total ebay addict haha, I will definitely check out the link you posted! I've heard about these too and was curious :D lovely blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should defo give them a try they're so easy to use! I followed you on Bloglovin & Instagram
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review! I really wanted one of these brushes for a long time, so I think I might have to give this a go! :) xx

    www.ohsoaugust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted also to buy one this amazing cute lil brush but I'm not quite sure if it well works but according to your own experience it works fine. So maybe i'll give it a shot. thanks for sharing ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.