Review: TOAD Diary

Friday, July 01, 2016
I was lucky enough to meet Jacob from TOAD diaries at #BloggerBall a few weeks ago and got the opportunity to order a personalised diary. I loved the idea of being able to create a diary with a layout that is perfect for me.
Since I started working as a support worker I've started using a diary to record my shifts which makes it easier to plan my social life. It takes me ages to find a diary I like, I'm really particular about how the days/months are laid out. I loved the idea of being able to personalise a diary so it can look exactly the way I want. 

You may have noticed that the first date in my diary is July 2017, one amazing feature with TOAD diaries is that you can choose when your diary starts and how long it runs for. I chose to have this one start when my current one finishes and run for 12 months.

And how cute is the inside cover, it's covered in quotes from famous figures in history.


If you are thinking of getting a new diary for yourself or as a present for someone else you definitely need to head over to TOAD diaries.
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.