Review: First Aid Beauty

Monday, July 04, 2016
I've been itching to do a complete overhaul of my skin care routine since my last acne breakout but I didn't know where to start. The Clean & Clear Cream Wash did an amazing job of clearing the acne but wasn't really doing much for my over all complexion. During my little trip to Sephora I spotted the First Aid Beauty section, I loved their Ultra Moisturising skin repair and I was so excited to see they had a line for combination skin.
This set contains:
Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Skin Rescue Oil Free Mattifying Gel
Skin Rescue Purifying Mask
Now I did do a little research before I purchased this and found countless articles that recommended red clay for its skin brightening and cell renewal properties which sounded very appealing. I also made sure that I would be able to buy it when I got home and was very glad to see that FeelUnique stock it. 
There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I love this set. My skin is visibly less oily, my pores are a lot less clogged and overall my skin feels smoother with a natural glow. If I had to recommend one product in particular it would be the peel off face mask. After 20 minutes my skin looks and feels firmer and more toned without being tight.

If you're thinking of trying something new in you're skincare routine I would absolutely recommend these products. Drop me a comment below and let me know what you think.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from terrible oily skin, I'll be sure to check these products out! :) Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.