Review: No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation

Monday, August 15, 2016
I first heard about this foundation a few months ago and finally decided to give it a try a few week ago. I am really impressed by the coverage this foundation gives and it actually keeps me 'matte' all day.

I picked this up at my local boots store and the first thing I loved was the little colour matching machine, the beauty consultant holds it against your skin in a few different places on your face to get the best colour match. My colour match was Mocha (I think this is the darkest shade they do) unlike some of my other matte foundations this one seems to have more of a yellow undertone which is closer to my natural skin tone.

I also love that this foundation has pump, this makes it much easier to control how much you use. I applied this with my real techniques foundation brush that I spritzed with my NYX matte make-up finishing spray. Personally I would say this works as a full coverage foundation and it definitely lasts all day.

Have you tried this foundation, drop me a comment and let me know what you think
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour-matching machine at No7! I've never bought foundation from them but I used it to find out which lipsticks complement my skin tone which I thought was a really cool idea :)

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I really want to try out that foundation but I am so afraid of it being too dark for my skin, even with the lightest shade. I find it so hard to find a foundation that suits me but I'll definitely check it out.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this a lot but haven't tried any of the foundations. I might have to.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.