Bannatyne Hotel & Spa Hastings

Wednesday, August 10, 2016
I have always wanted to go on a spa weekend so I decided to bite the bullet and do it with a group of friends. After doing a little searching on the internet we decided to stay at the Bannatyne Hotel & Spa in Hastings.
The Room
This is a gorgeous hotel spread out across three floors. We stayed in a twin room on the first floor with super soft twin beds. One of my favourite things about this room was the view over the gorgeous gardens.


You can never go wrong with a walk-in rainfall shower, the complimentary Elemis toiletries were an unexpected treat.


























The Spa
Unfortunately the spa is not attached to the hotel and you have to walk across the car park, however it is literally no more than 2 minutes. We did this walk in our robe and flip-flops so as not to ruin the spa hotel vibe. There is a large indoor jacuzzi next to the steam room and sauna and a few chairs dotted around the edge of the pool. The real gem of this hotel is the outdoor terrace with jacuzzi's, a real treat especially if you manage to catch it on a sunny day (rare in England I know).

Our package included one 60min spa treatment, when I arrived for my treatment I was given a glass of cucumber infused water and asked to wait in the relaxation room. With ceiling height windows looking out onto the terrace with heated ceramic beds I was fully relaxed before my treatment even started. I opted for the fully body massage with medium pressure and it honestly may be the best thing I have ever experienced. By the end I was so completed zoned out that I almost couldn't climb off the massage table.





















The Food

Breakast was served in the gorgeous conservatory at the back of the hotel and had a large hot and cold food spread, nothing says rest and relaxation like a full English right?





Afternoon tea was served under this amazing gazebo on the hotel grounds. Now I've never had afternoon tea before but I will definitely be having it again. Everything tasted so good we were disappointed that we couldn't get seconds, although we were so full we probably couldn't have eaten another bit.









If you're looking for a spa hotel in the south of England I would definitely recommend this hotel, and be sure to check out their website to see all the different packages they offer.
xoxo



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.