The Perfect Nude Nail Polish

Friday, March 16, 2018

So this is just a really quick review of what has quickly become my new favourite nail polish. Don't get me wrong I love coloured nails, especially red, but for some reason I have a soft spot for barely there nude colours. 


One thing I have found, and I'm sure other people must have this same problem, it is hard to find the 'perfect' shade. Personally I prefer nude colours that are like a barely there pink and it's quite hard to judge how sheer a colour really is in the bottle. So I did what I did best, spent hours on Pinterest looking for 'nude nails' and came across Essie - Mademoiselle.


So I went straight to my 'big Boots' (surely I'm not the only one who has a big Boots store) and picked it up. At the moment my favourite nail look is barely there pink over long acrylic nails (I know they're bad for your nails but I love it). Just one coat gave me exactly what I wanted and this is the finished look:

Drop me a comment and let me know what your favourite nail polish shades are
xoxo



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.