Holiday Haul

Friday, December 11, 2015

So here is the shopping that inspired me to start a blog in the first place.
This is all from either Sephora or Ulta Beauty bought during my Black Friday shop-a-thon.
So from left to right this is what is in my haul:

  1. Clarisonic Mia 2 Bundle set: This was definitely an unexpected splurge but I think it was amazing value for money. These brushes have been all over the internet so I decided to try it for myself. The box includes:
    • A Mia 2 Cleansing Brush 
    • 15ml Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster
    • 50ml Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
    • 15g GlamGlow ThirstyMud
  2. NYX Matte Finish Spray: As much as I love liquid foundation,it often makes me super shiny so I wanted to try something that could tone down the shine.
  3. Boscia Black Charcoal Perfection Set: This was one of Sephora's $10 Black Friday deals that I was itching to get my hands on. In the box is a 30ml Detoxifying Black Cleanser and 100 Black Charcoal Blotting Linens. Two of my biggest skin concerns at the moment are oiliness and enlarged pores especially on my cheeks so I'm hoping this little box can be my saviour.
  4. Benefit The Pore Professional: Another Sephora $10 Black Friday steal. Until I can get my pores under control I'm hoping this will minimise their appearance. 
  5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Pair: I am already a massive fan of the original Smashbox Photo Finish Primer so I was intrigued by the idea of a primer water.
  6. NYX Liquid Suede Lipgloss In Vintage: Anything with a matte-like finish is winning in my book. I love really dark red shades especially for winter.
  7. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo: As I said above matte + red = winning
  8. Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner: As much as I like gel liner's, I have never really been able to master them so I'm hoping that this will be much more rookie-friendly
  9. Sephora Wonderful Dreams Eyeshadow Palette: I must confess I often find eyeshadow intimidating, I always feel like I'm doing it wrong, but I was attracted to the combination of matte and glittery shades. These shades are perfect for the winter party season and I am really looking forward to trying them out.
And that's it for my big haul, I will be using all of these products and posting my reviews on them in due course. Let me know how you feel about these products and any suggestions you've got, I'm always looking for new products to try.

xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.