Everyday Makeup Routine

Tuesday, March 29, 2016
I normally only have about 5 minutes to do my make-up so I like to keep it as simple and straight-forward as possible. This also means that when I'm away I don't have to cart around a huge make-up bag.

Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm
This is my first time trying a BB cream and I am quite impressed. The medium coverage is perfect for me and by using my fingertips to apply it literally only takes a few minutes. After applying it all over my face I will usually use a blush brush to buff it into my skin. The problem I do have with this BB cream is that it can make me look quite shiny, so I would like to try another BB cream with a more matte finish.
MAC Studio Fix in NW45
I use a little bit of this all over my face for a little extra coverage and to help set the BB cream.
Models Own Kohl Liner
I absolutely love eye-make-up but for my basic everyday look I stick to the essentials and just use a pencil liner in my waterline to add a little definition to my eyes.
Maybelline Brow Drama in Translucent

I don't really pay much attention to my eyebrows for the most part, so I use some of this just to stop them looking too wild.

And that is pretty much it for my basic everyday make-up routine. Drop me a comment below with anything tips or recommendations.
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.