Fashion Friday #2 - Handbags

Friday, April 22, 2016
No matter how many handbags I have, there is always a shape/size/colour that I don't have and therefore desperately need I picked up this bag a little spur of the moment as it was on sale. If a bags on sale then you have to buy it right?


New Look Black Tassel Front Shopper Bag
This bag incorporates two things that I love, the shopper bag shape and tassels. The bag I currently take to work is a little too big an encourages me to carry around a lot more than I need so I wanted to downsize. Its big enough that I can carry all the essentials (purse, umbrella etc) but small enough that I have to think about what I'm putting in, opposed to throwing in my whole life. Did I mention that I love the tassels?
Yoki Fashion Faux Suede Saddle Bag
I saw this bag on the ASOS website and fell in love instantly. As much as I love big bags that you can just throw everything in to, I have a soft spot for small cute bags. This bag is the perfect size for dinner dates when you only need a few things. 

Drop me a comment and let me know what you've been buying recently
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.