Body Shop Goodies - Chocomania

Wednesday, April 13, 2016
This smell is my absolute favourite from all the Body Shop ranges and it really does smell like chocolate.

Chocomania Shower Cream
A little defo goes a long way with this shower cream, it lathers amazingly and absolutely smells like pure chocolate. I think it is a little too rich to use everyday but as a once in a while treat it is my first choice.
Chocomania Body Butter
Unlike the shower cream, the body butter smells slightly less like chocolate, more like cocoa butter which is still similar. Like all the body shop body butter it moisturises really well and is absorbed well into the skin. Again the smell is a little too rich for me to use on a daily basis but when I need a little pick me up this is perfect.

Unfortunately it appears this is only available at Christmas time (so I did a little stocking up). Let me know what products you use when you want to treat yourself.
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.