Little Boots Haul

Monday, April 11, 2016
I needed to stock up on a few things and try out a few new things so I decided to go into my nearest boots. As much as I love shopping online, I secretly enjoy being able to walk through the aisles in Boots, seeing what new products are out and what they have on special offer.

Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Back Spray
This is about the second or third bottle of this spray that I've purchased in the last 18 months. It has been amazing at keeping the spots on my back and my chest under control. Just spray on clean skin and leave to dry, that's all it takes to keep the spots away.
Soap & Glory Deep Cleansing Milk
I used this a few month ago and decided not to re-purchase as I wanted to try out a different cleansing routine. Now that I'm going back to a having a more moisturising cleanser at night, this was the first cleanser I thought of. It gets rid of all my make-up from the day without leaving any residue on my skin when its washed off.
Good Things Argan Oil Moisture Boost Facial Serum
For a while now I've wanted a serum I could use daily underneath my moisturiser to help tighten my skin and give a little extra moisture. I picked this up on special offer and I haven't been disappointed, after the first time using it my skin felt softer the following morning. It is too soon to comment on any longer term benefits but at the moment I am very happy.
Primark Oil Balancing Facial Cleansing Wipes
Now that the weather is starting to get a little warmer, I find that I want to take off my make-up almost as soon as I get home. I used to use the sensitive skin wipes so I wanted to try out the wipes for combination skin to see if there is any difference.

I didn't buy too much because I didn't want to go too wild, drop me a comment and let me know what you've been buying recently.
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.