Favourite Perfumes

Monday, April 18, 2016
Someone gave me Vera Wang Princess on my 18th birthday and I have honestly been in love with it ever since.

Vera Wang Princess Rollerball Set
I picked up this pack of three rollerballs from TK Maxx for about £17 and I just adore them. They are perfect for slipping into your handbag or putting in your toiletries bag. The scents included are Princess, Preppy Princess and Princess night. I like the smell of all of them but Night Princess is my all time favourite from the Vera Wang Princess range

Vera Wang Princess Night
I first tried this when it first came out and I adored it, when it eventually finished I tried to repurchase. I could not find this ANYWHERE on the high street, it appears Vera Wang have just discontinued this range. However I did manage to find a seller on Amazon who stocked it. I generally like sweet smelling perfumes anyway, unlike the original Princess scent, this one has more of a berry undertone that I like. The sparkly bottle is just an added bonus.

As much as I love this perfume I always like to have a little selection. Drop me a comment and let me know what perfumes are your favourites.
xoxo



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.