My Favourite Masks

Friday, April 08, 2016
I try and do a face mask about once a week, I have two masks that I use dependent upon what I feel my skin needs.


H2O + Hydrating Marine Moisture Mask
I actually picked this up from TJ Maxx (that's not a typo I bought it in America) in the sale for about $2.50. I use this when my skin is feeling dry and dull, especially in the winter months. The consistency is almost like a blue gel, I apply a small layer all over my face and leave for about 15 minutes. It goes pretty much transparent and is almost like an oil. After washing it off my skin feels hydrated and soft without feeling greasy.
Mint Julep Mask
I heard about this mask in various YouTube reviews and decided to try it, I couldn't find it in any stores in the UK but it can be purchased from Amazon. This is like a 'traditional' mask, mushy pea green when it comes out of the tube and goes rock hard after 20 minutes. This mask is almost the polar opposite of my first one, I use this when my pores look clogged  or when my skin is on the oily side. After washing off my pores are visibly reduced and less clogged, it also helps with the blackheads on my nose.


The mask I use is totally dependent on what my skin is like at the time, if I don't have any immediate concerns I just skip the mask for the week. Let me know what masks you use on your skin on a regular basis.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love using masks which are the complete opposite of each one after another I find you get the best results that way.

    http://jessie-lou3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.