March Birchbox

Friday, April 08, 2016
I've wanted to try one of these beauty boxes for a while so I decided to bite the bullet and try Birchbox.
One of the main reasons I chose Birchbox over the rest was simply because I could get an idea of what was in the box before I purchased it. Although I love the idea of a monthly beauty box I have always been weary as I know that the chances are the make-up items in the box will probably be the wrong colour/shade for my dark skin tone. I was attracted to this box because this particular month had more skin care items. I'll review the products as I use them, here's what I received in my goody box:
Rituals White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren Shower Gel
This consistency of this is almost like shaving foam but smells really relaxing.
Arrow Boost Colour Enhancing Lip Balm
I am intrigued by the idea of a lip balm that can adjust to a shade that is suited to me
ModelCo More Brows
Unfortunately this is too light for me so I'll be giving it away.
Polaar Polar Night Cream
The consistency of this night cream is uber thick, exactly what I like during my night moisturising routine.
Spectrum Finishing Brush
The bristles on this brush are soo soft, I'll probably use to apply translucent powders.
Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Reconstructing Masque
As much as I like the sound of this conditioner, there might not be enough in this package for my whole head.

Have you tried any of these products before, let me know what you think in the comments box
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.