My Skin Hero Products

Monday, April 04, 2016
These two products combined have definitely been a #WinningCombination for me

Using my Clarisonic Mia 2 with Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser gives my skin the best deep clean ever. I use the sensitive brush head, I have been tempted to try the deep pore cleansing head but honestly I am a little initimidated by it, so I decided to stick to the old adage 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'. I was extremely underwhelmed with this Biore cleanser by itself and I almost threw it away, I am so glad I chose not to. With the Mia 2 it really gives a deep pore cleanse, my face feels super clean and really refreshed after using this. This is also the only thing I have tried that really gets rid of the blackheads on my nose. I tend to this about twice a week so as not to dry out my skin.

That's how I make the most of my Clarisonic brush, drop me a comment and let me know how you use yours.
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.