Travel Edit: Holiday Clothes Shopping

Friday, May 20, 2016
It's that time of the year when I start planning holidays and develop the worst case of holiday envy for all the people already on holiday. Since there are a few sales happening I decided to pick up a few bits to get me started.

Before I bought anything I had a huge clear out of all my old summer clothes so I knew exactly what I needed to buy. Turned out I was a little short on bikini's since none of them fit me anymore *cries*. I've pretty much always found it hard to buy sandals so I was determined to find a few.


Black Tassel Sandals from Primark
I've have been cursed with flat feet so I find it really difficult to buy sandals because I can't wear sandals that are completely flat with a hard sole. These sandals from Primark are perfect for me because they have a little padding in the sole to give a little cushioning. 
Gold Embellished Flat Sandals from Debenhams
After buying the black sandals I wanted a pair of 'dressy sandals, since I don't normally take heels on holiday I wanted some sandals I could wear in the evenings. The jewels on the front are so pretty and gold is really flattering against tanned skin. 


Blue Print Bikini from Ann Summers
I might be one of the only people in the world who walked into an Ann Summers store just to buy swimwear. One of my local stores was having a closing down sale so I had a little look around to see what they had. I generally prefer bikini's that have cup sizes instead of dress sizes as they tend to fit me better. The folded over waist band comes to just the right height that it covers my little belly poch *covers eyes*.

Pink Tropical High Waist Bikini from New Look
I loved the bright tropical print of this bikini, perfect for lazing about on the beach. Again this bikini comes in cup sizes which made it easy to find the right size and the high waist bottoms fit really nicely.

I doubt I'll be able to resist buying a few more holiday pieces as the year goes on but that's what I've picked up so far. Drop me a comment and let me know what you've been buying
xoxo


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.