My Sephora Goodies

Wednesday, June 15, 2016
One of the things I look forward to most when travelling to America is being able to visit a Sephora store. I often just spend a few minutes walking around looking at everything and wondering whether I could afford to just buy everything. For the most part I manage to restrain myself and just buy what I came in for.



As you can see I didn't go too wild, I was more focused on skin care rather than make-up, especially since Sephora carries brands you just can't get in the UK.
  • Boscia Green Tea Mask: I was standing in line to pay when I looked over and saw all these face masks. I absolutely loved the Boscia Charcoal Face Wash so I really wanted to try one of their face masks and I liked the sound of this one. 
  • Supergoop SPF 50 Mattfying Setting Mist: I had never heard of Supergoop before (which is why I love Sephora) but after discovering that neither my foundation nor my moisturiser had SPF in them I was so excited to find this.
  • Benefit Pore Professional: This needs no introduction, I don't use this very often but I love it so I decided to buy another small one.
  • First Aid Beauty Banish Oily Skin: I've heard so many good things about First Aid Beauty that when I saw a set for oily skin I had a little moment in the middle of the Sephora store. The set includes a cleanser, gel moisturiser and face mask (yes another mask).
  • Beauty On The Fly Security Bag: I already have one of these but I wanted another. This is a cute TSA approved security bag for all your in-flight liquids. I've been using my current one for over a year and I have never had any trouble with security in the UK or USA.
Since I've got a Beauty Insider Card I got two little freebies :)
(btw how cute is this little dish I picked up in Marshalls)

  • Shisheido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate: I have never tried any Shisheido products so I'm gonna do a little research about how best to use this.
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: I am a little scared of eyeshadow, I can never get it t look the way I want it to. However now I have this I will binge watch youtube videos and try again.

I'll be doing individual product reviews once I've had chance to try out all my goodies. Drop me a comment and let me know if you've tried any of these.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little haul, I see so many of my favourites there! You are right, the Benefit primer really needs no introduction, it is totally the best primer ever. :) Same goes for the UD Primer Potion, I love it so much but wish it wasn't so expensive. x x You have a lovely blog hun, happy to connect! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hear from UK bloggers that visit the US about Sephora! You picked up so good choices, I love using Supergoop!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.