Review: Clean and Clear Oil Control Cream Wash

Friday, June 10, 2016
Just before I was due to attend a wedding my skin suddenly decided that was the perfect time to have an acne breakout. To be honest I had a little panic, I haven't had acne since I was about 16 and my current skin routine just wasn't doing anything for it. After a scouring the internet for solutions I decided to try this Clean and Clear face wash.
I will admit, walking into Superdrug to buy this did give me flashbacks to being 16 but it was worth it. Within a few days the spots had almost completely cleared and it did a decent job of keeping my oiliness under control. Even though the spots have cleared I still use this face wash as part of my everyday skin care routine.

If you've had a recent acne breakout I would defo recommend trying this product. Drop me a comment and let know if you've tried any other products for acne breakouts.
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.