How Much Is My Face Worth?

Monday, July 11, 2016
So I've seen this post on quite a few blogs and thought I'd join in. This is my first time doing a post like this and I think it's a really quick way of seeing other peoples make-up routines and grabbing some ideas.

I decided to base this on my everyday make-up look since this is the only make-up look I have that doesn't really change.


  • Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara - £22.50
  • Models Own Eyeliner - £4
  • Real Techniques Powder Brush - £11
  • Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation - £22
  • L'Oreal Brow Plumper - £6
  • Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss - £5.50
  • NYX Vinyl Liquid Eyeliner - £5.50
Grand Total £76.50

I thought the total value would be a higher than that, it definitely would've been higher if I'd based it on a 'going out' make-up look.

If you're thinking of doing a 'how much is my face worth' drop me a comment and let me know, I'm really curious to know how much other people spend on their everyday look.
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.