Vaitka Naturals

Monday, July 18, 2016
I was lucky enough to be gifted some Vatika Naturals hair products at #BloggersBall a few weeks ago. Even though I am familiar with the Vatika range of hair products I've never personally tried any so I was looking forward to trying these out. I received one bottle of their Garlic Enriched Hair Oil and their Moroccan Argan Shampoo.

Vatika Garlic Infused Hair Oil
I was extremely sceptical of of this simply because I wasn't sure I wanted to walk around with hair that smelled like garlic, however I was really pleasantly surprised. The oil is enriched with Garlic and from looking at the ingredients list olive oil seems to be the main component in this mixture, alongside rosemary & lemon. The result is a thick oil with a pleasant rosemary scent, not even a hint of garlic. I tried this as a pre-poo (pre conditioning treatment), I sectioned my hair into 4 and liberally applied the oil to each section until is was visibly soaked and then slept on it. In the morning when I washed the oil out the first thing I noticed was how soft my hair felt throughout the washing process. This feels a little too heavy to use on dry hair but I will definitely use it as a regular pre-poo.


Vatika Moroccan Argan Shampoo
I already know how beneficial argan oil is for your hair and skin so I expected this to be super moisturising and I was not disappointed. Normally my hair feels dry after shampooing and I came to think this was the norm but with this shampoo my hair felt soft and moisturised throughout without feeling like I hadn't washed it all out. I washed my hair in the same four sections I used for the pre-poo and used a garlic clove sized amount per section.

Since I have added these products to my wash day routine, look out for a blog post with my full routine. Drop me a comment and let me know what products you use on wash day.
xoxo


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.