Marc Jacobs Decadence

Friday, July 08, 2016
Walking through duty free and looking at all the beauty and cosmetics displays always makes me yearn for a new perfume. Normally I resist and just keep walking but after stopping to smell this one I knew I had to have it


This smells gorgeously indulgent with scents of:
 Succulent Italian Plum
Rich Bulgarian Rose 
Sensual Liquid Amber 
This is almost a little too rich for the summer months, I tend to prefer light sweet scents for the summer like my Vera Wang perfumes (reviewed here). But I just love it too much to wait to use it. 
You already know that I love a good rollerball and I picked up this little beauty in Sephora. I love how 'clutch bag' friendly this is, I can touch up my perfume on the go whenever I want to.

I am absolutely in love with the smell of this perfume, drop me a comment and let me know what you think of it and what perfumes you'll be wearing this summer. 
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.